We’re always on the lookout for unique, stand out people that think they have what it takes to join the team. If you’re a big fan of terrible axe puns, a fast speed versatile workplace and a flexible role that can fit around you, have a read through the job description below and drop us a line!
Axeperience is Central London’s newest axe throwing company, based an axe throw away from
Tower Hill station.
We teach people/groups how to throw axes and make their experience with us unforgettable.
This means that we heavily rely on our amazing, energetic and vibrant instructors, do you think
you have what it takes to become one?
Please note: Axe Throwing experience is not required, you will be given full training for this role.
For an axe-throwing instructor, we are looking for the following key attributes:
Your day to day responsibilities will be:
● To ensure the venue is clean and customer ready for every session.
● To troubleshoot customers’ throws and give helpful hints and tips to make their axes
● To supply high energy and impeccable vibes to every group.
● To be a stickler for Health and Safety through the venue.
● Venue maintenance
● Acting as a front of house.
● Other Ad Hoc Tasks
● Enforcing Covid-19 House Restrictions
● You must be comfortable talking in front of groups of people.
● You must be able to be assertive when required.
● You must be eager to learn.
● DIY experience is not a must but will be beneficial in your application.
Basement Floor 48-51 Minories and 6 Portsoken Street London EC3N 1JJ